the DRIP: LEVEL 1
Digital Revolutions in Practice
“THE COURSE I WISH EXISTED WHEN I STARTED”Diana Tadros
This level 1 course is a hands on gateway experience that focuses on everything you need to get running with exocad in an easy to understand and follow format. Participants will master digital waxup designing and printing for those wanting to elevate their digital workflow. Led by renowned expert Dr. Tadros, a keynote speaker on digital dentistry and a board-accredited cosmetic dentist, this workshop will cover key aspects of digital workflows, enabling you to seamlessly integrate digital dentistry into your practice. Join Dr. Tadros as she gives her honest and simplified approach to digital designing and teaches you have to design at the highest Cosmetic Level. Learn from her mistakes, failures and tips on all things digital. Working closely with exocad, we brought to light a course for the general and cosmetic dentist that will bridge the gap between the unknown and what’s beyond possible. Participants will leave with a solid foundation on how to design a digital waxup thoroughly as well as be given the opportunity to bring their own cases to design and print at the workshop.
- Course includes manual with step by step for all workflows as well as access to online video tutorials
- Digital waxups utilizing exocad for direct or indirect cases
- Smile Design Principles that lead to optimal esthetic success
- Mastering the 10 minute Chairside Digital Mockup
- Learning to manipulate scan data to achieve optimum results (virtual crown lengthening and virtual extractions)
- eggshell provisionals and same day temporaries
- designing single tooth replacements (flippers and maryland bridges)
- 3D printing integration and applications along with on site hands on printer training with Sprintray
- Digital designing off proposed Invisalign outcomes
- Treatment planning and collaboration with specialists utilizing exocad
- injection composite designing and printing
- 3D Lab communication via exocad
- Face scanning
- designing and printing your own cases at the workshop (participants are encourage to bring 2-3 cases they want to design digitally)
Course Tuition: Doctor $4595
Staff Member (in addition to Doctor Registration): $2295
Duration: Two days (8 hours each day/9am -5 pm)
– Target Audience: Dentists at all experience levels, including beginners and those with exposure to digital designing.
– Prerequisites: No prior knowledge or experience required.
– Equipment Provided: Each participant will be provided with a laptop, 3D printer, and exocad software for hands-on practice.
– Instructor: Dr. Tadros, a distinguished expert in digital dentistry, renowned keynote speaker, and a board-accredited cosmetic dentist.
TERMS AND REFUND POLICY
Tuition Balance is refundable up to one month prior to course date.
Tuition Balance may become customer credit if cancellation occurs after 30 days prior to course date.